Dwarf Fantasy Environment Set contains everything you need to set your own fantasy dwarfish environment. This package includes architectural meshes, props, both unique/tillable materials and a complete example map in addition to the showroom.
Dwarf Fantasy Environment Set is a complete, physically-based set optimized for next-gen consoles and PC. Within this package, you will find several architectural modular meshes, over sixty unique props, fifty-one unique materials of which 11 are tillable, more than a hundred-fifty unique physically-based texture, one showroom with baked lighting and one full example level of the set in action with real-time lighting.
Pricing: 49.99$ US
- 39 Architectural Modules with two distinct styles:
• 7 floor meshes
• 2 pre-made interiors
• 3 houses
• 3 walls
• One unique four-way bridge platform and one unique ground with it
• And more unique modules for various uses!
• 9 awnings with three different models
• A great array of chests, crates, barrels and transport boxes
• One medieval crane
• 10 different market signs
• One unique statue
• Two basalt cliff models and one unique rock model
• A flag, a carpet, books, doors, paintings, ground clutter and more!
• 40 unique materials for unique architecture modules and props
• 12 tillable materials
- 3 wood materials (One with big planks, one with small planks and one made of various trims)
- 5 cloth materials (Three dedicated to awnings and two for ground tarps)
- One material for marble and gold trims
- One floor made of carved stone
- One material made of stone trims with ornamentations
- One stone wall material
• Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
• Texture Size: Highly variable between 512 and 4k
• Collision: Yes – Automatically Generated and Per-Poly
• Vertex Count: Highly variable
• LODs: None for small meshes, 1 for medium meshes, 2 for big meshes and three for humongous meshes
• Number of Meshes: 99
• Number of Materials and Material Instances: 51
• Number of Textures: 165
• Engine Compatibility: 4.12
• Intended Platform: Windows PC, Next-Gen Consoles
• Platforms Tested: Windows PC
• Documentation Included: Yes
I’ve been working on this set for the past two months, taking a small week hiatus in the middle to refill my mind with new references. Overall, I’ve spent over 350 hours working on this set - basically, over 50 hours per week. To give you the perspective, a junior industry artist would cost roughly 7 000$ to develop this. I’m highly dedicated to my work and only release things I believe to be of very high quality.
This is subsequently the first set I submit to the marketplace. This is a new adventure for me, but it’s not one I take lightly. Within the set, if it is approved, I have a 14 pages guide that goes in depth with how the set was designed. How pieces work together, what to do if certain glitches appear, how to cheat the innate size of some meshes.
In any case, I am incredibly excited to present this to everyone. I’m open to any piece of criticism, positive or negative feedback and any ideas you might have for future projects.