Drawing navigation mesh to render target texture

Hey guys,
I wonder if it’s possible (using C++ maybe) to get the navigation data from the navigation mesh, and somehow draw that polygons to a render texture.

I know that it’s possible to use SceneCaptureRenderer and render the navigation debugger but I don’t want to use that because I can’t extract only the navigation mesh and assign a solid color to that.

The point is to extract the navigation data (the polygons) and draw that data (like the navigation debugger does in 3D) to a render texture straight forward.
At the end, I would have the navigatable areas drawn to a texture from there I could continue with a material logic.

I saw that in Unity there’s a similar thing, so I thought maybe UE has an option to that also.

EDIT:

This article renders the navigation mesh, creating a static mesh from the polygons, and then captures using SceneCapture to render that mesh only.
If it isn’t possible to draw polygons to a render target, what is the equivalent method of doing the same thing in UE ?

I have found this one https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/omc-outline-minimap-creator