Dr. Ahomi Part 2

thank you! i will finish some things and will post them here later this week or weekend :laughing:! it will depend on how long it takes me to finish them

1 Like

Sounds like a plan; I will definitely be on the lookout for any updates. I hope you have a great rest of your week! :partying_face:

1 Like

thank you! I hope you have a great one too

1 Like

this is a frame from the trailer of the map

the texture made for the “enemy” in the photo above (fun fact of the plane’s texture, every screw head you can see, was hand placed :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile:)

and also another photo just because I really liked them :laughing:

and a low poly used mortar shell I made
I must add that Im still working on the SFX of the plane, I haven’t thought about what they’ll sound like yet. the enviroment is ready tho.

1 Like

These plane assets turned out fantastic! That’s a lot of screw heads there; you hand-placed each one!? Spectacular! :hushed: :star_struck:

I also appreciate the sneak peek of the trailer. From this frame alone, one can tell it is quite an intense scene! Do you plan on releasing it soon? The trailer, that is. :laughing:

1 Like

thank you! and yes, the trailer will be ready before launching it, but before that I want to finish the gameplay part so it is not rushed (maybe it is realesed at the same time to avoid waiting times) although some teasers will be published before that

1 Like

a little update

im adding tanks to the trenches (there is only one more thing to be made and that would be it for the environment/map, the gameplay there are still a few more things to be added)

tank untextured

i made two tracks to see which one looks better here are both of them

and some old wips of it

A small ss of the texture of it to point out that even tho it wil not have high res textures, there will be details on it
front part of tank. A.K.A. glacis plate.
wheels

At the end If I manage to finish the map earlier this month then I will make a trailer with date of release for it (I was not expecting lego and the other modes releasing this month XD)

2 Likes

Brilliant work, @AhomiGoi; this tank asset came out perfectly! At this rate of development, I imagine you’ll definitely finish the map earlier rather than later. :grin:

What do you think about the Fortnite Lego and racing mode? Have you tried them? :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll do my best to!

YES! I played lego for a day it was good, I loved the physics. The racing mode I played the expert tracks, I liked the obstacles that they had. The mode I liked the most was the festival main stage, that got me smiling every second as i played it, I love that one, and it is the one that im coming back to play more often

2 Likes

wow…

2 Likes

helou there, welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments about each game mode! It’s nice to have some more variation in the pool of content Epic already provides; everyone wins! :grin:

1 Like

ok but bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Hahaha, what can I do for you? Also, welcome to the UE community; we’re happy to have you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is incredible. Your first map was by far the best zombies map made to date in UEFN at the time. Your level of detail and polish is phenomenal. As a huge COD Zombies fan, I can’t wait to play this next map!

2 Likes

ohhh hellow there! Thank you so much! I’m glad you truly enjoyed the first map, I really appreciate your words, and as a thank you, I want you to be among the first to look at the Teaser of Part 2, @Zezkaii you will be too!
must add that to access the trenches you have to progress the main EE

2 Likes

WOW!

2 Likes

Uh-oh, Todo, I don’t think we’re in Fortnite anymore! :astonished:

All hilarious quips aside, your trailer is fantastic! The cinematography in this 22-second clip is beyond impressive. I had no idea that you possess such excellent video editing skills. Dr. Ahomi, part 2 is going to be a hit! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Awws :laughing:, Thank you! I truly hope it gets played a lot, my playtesters are having a blast with it and enjoying every bit of it, which are really good news.

This map is a very special one for me and will be forever thus I will do my best to give an extraordinary experience.

Also, as things are going, it looks like it will be 100% polished for its release

1 Like