Dr. Ahomi Part 2

WIP of part 2 of dr ahomi zombies series

there’s a world event of a lightning striking in the middle of the map, it is random but it has to be used for the main EE progress, here’s a vid about it

working on a new area 10/16/2023

Creating the plane for spoiler

textured

11 Likes

Fantastic effects in this scene! Your WIP for part two of the Dr. Ahomi series is coming together nicely! Is part one of Dr. Ahomi still playable? :eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you! and Yes! I recommend to use lumen for the best looking ilumination! this is the code 7489-3024-5339 for the Part 1

3 Likes

Thank you for the tip and the level code; I will try it out as soon as possible and let you know what I think! :grin:

2 Likes

I apologize for the delay in providing my review. I finally tried out the map, and it was absolutely fantastic! Although I could not beat the level, I made it quite far (17/20 Zombie Strength). The level design was wonderful, and the steps required to beat the level were reasonably straightforward. Overall, it was an enjoyable experience! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Love It! Amazing Job!

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Im glad you liked it! you got too far too! and thank you!

2 Likes

The pleasure’s all mine! I did get quite far, and I will have to try and finish it next time. :smirk_cat:

I look forward to seeing further updates for Dr. Ahomi Part 2! :smile:

1 Like

forgot to add this ss too

1 Like

Is this the fated Dr. Ahomi? :hushed:

1 Like

yes and nope, she is from another dimension which is the inverse to the current one, her existance is the cause of a failed experiment that dr. ahomi did, as well the existance of the player in that world

1 Like

Wow, that is a fascinating scenario to be in and some delicious lore! Thanks for the clarification! :open_book: :grin:

1 Like

Im back at doing the environments I truly love, (this would be the last area to add to the map, although it is not the last area to visit, I just wanted to do it at last)

some of the models I made for it

and the blockout of it

1 Like

The sheer level of detail within the trenches you created is incredible! It looks so realistic in the accompanying screenshot. :hushed:

Fantastic work with this area @AhomiGoi!

1 Like

thank you! now its time to make it feel alive

1 Like

Make the trench environment feel more alive than it already does or the rest of the Dr. Ahomi Part 2 environment? :laughing:

1 Like

to make the trenches more than it does! by these guys actions!

4h later, I just put a filter on that ss and it almost looks like a real photo, maybe some humans/soldiers photoshoped and it would look real

and most of the models I made for it

1 Like

just took another ss now with its VFX and some camerashake and this got caught

with filter

3 Likes

I didn’t think this environment could become any more realistic looking, and wouldn’t you know it, you take your creation and push out some of the most remarkably lifelike-looking imagery I’ve ever seen! These two screenshots are brilliant; amazing work! @AhomiGoi :star_struck:

1 Like