Download infinitely restarting

Im having the same problem as above im on osx and its 2 years later.

Hi cflies1121,

I’m sorry that you are having an issue with the Epic Games Launcher. In order for us to offer the best support, we have recently modified the process for how Epic Games can help troubleshoot your Launcher issue. Please visit http://help.epicgames.com/ for technical support, here you can find information and solutions for common issues, as well as a contact form if you still need additional assistance. Thanks!

I was having that same issue and it makes gets impossible to fix it all so i can’t even get to play the game with a flash drive having enough storage on it to begin with so i was wondering if you could help me out here.

Maybe be able to fix it for me at all and if you give me a email i can message id gladly email you my issue so that i can play and have a fun time getting to play fortnite cause i’ve loved the game the whole time and would love even more to get to play the game with friends and so much more.

But yea i would gladly give you my gmail and you can get ahold of me that way cause i’m not always on a pc so i’d be very helpful if i can access contact with you wherever i may be during my day.

but here’s my Gmail Bmkendzior@gmail.com cause id love to fix this issue that im having like leonn3k was having.

sincerely, Benjamin Kendzior

Mine is not infinitelt restarting but i have played fortnite for two weeks but just of today fortnite restarted it needs to install again if anyone of you or any staff that can help me cause i dont wanna install fortnite again because it takes too long hope that you can help me guys

I download 14 gb data Containing Engine folder and FortniteGame Folder , I think its incomplete , but when I click on resume It deletes my downloaded data and creates a folder .lysb containing Engine Folder and an unidentified app named as $resumedata…Im tired of copying those 14 gb repeatedly…Is there a way That Launcher completes rest of download instead of Deleting everything and restarting??

I download 14 gb data Containing Engine folder and FortniteGame Folder , I think its incomplete , but when I click on resume It deletes my downloaded data and creates a folder .lysb containing Engine Folder and an unidentified app named as $resumedata…Im tired of copying those 14 gb repeatedly…Is there a way That Launcher completes rest of download instead of Deleting everything and restarting??

Hi,

I’m facing this issue too. I tried to add $movedMarker to C:\Users\emiel_000\AppData\Local\UnrealEngine\4.18

The launcher reports it has terminated prematurely.

Thanks

Hi,
I’m facing this issue too. I tried to add $movedMarker to C:\Users\emiel_000\AppData\Local\UnrealEngine\4.18
The launcher reports it has terminated prematurely.
Thanks