down but not out device not working as intended with event&functions system

So i am currently working on a map made for co-op i realized most will just let their teammates die and move forward i am now making a system to counter this. The issue is down but not out is causing issues with my other events specifically the timer because the system concept is when any one on the team goes down a timer should start,

but the timer never starts i checked all event inputs and they are all put together correctly… I tested my theory in case it was a timer bug i used a trigger to start the timer it starts as intended, i then decided maybe if i used a dialog pop up device and the players click “okay” it should start a timer.,

You guessed it no i am in belief that it must be connected to the down but not out device being that before using all the extra stuff to try and workaround the issue the fact down but not out did not trigger the timer like it was intended too and to then end the game.,
does anyone have a solution to the issue any help would be awesome thank you

Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!
For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form