Does any one Know how to convert bp to c++?!

(if so can u help me)
i need some help converting a bp game instance into c++ so it can be used in my project whih already uses a gameinstance in c++

here is a link to y i need help [FREE] VaRest Login System - With PHP and MySQL - Community & Industry Discussion - Epic Developer Community Forums

So you want to add C++ to your project just to package your game with VaRest plugin?

I heard rumors that Epic was working on a BP to C++ converter, but I don’t think it’ll be available any time soon. If you want to do it that way, you have to do it by hand.

Have you tried re-parenting your gameinstance to the c++ gameinstance and make sure the project defaults to yours? That way you can keep all your BP’s the way they are, but still use all the functionality of the C++ version.

Epic are indeed working on this functionality.It’s currently experimental in 4.11. Install the 4.11 preview to try this feature.

The BP → C++ conversion feature doesn’t output code in the way that the question is asked, it compiles the Blueprint down to the same level as what C++ does to squeeze out more performance.

I’m not sure that you need to convert at all to install the VaREST plugin that you’ve linked, however.

In the case that you do need to convert a blueprint class to a c++ class, Youd need to make a new class in C++ and begin rewriting anything built in the BP.

yes however there is already c++ in the game and it is my current game instance i need to change my game instance to a blueprint one for the login but if i change game instance the game does not work?!

so r u saing wat i am trying o achive is impossible?!

i also dont understand wat u r talking about repaenting the game instance then make sure the project default is fine i dont no how to do that

will it work with the varet plugin tho?!