Documentation for interstitial ads?

I have finished my first game but can’t find the way to implement interstitial ads.

I have setup all the admob, google play console, and firebase account using this video

But its for banner ads.

Then I found this guide for interstitial ads

Sandly pngs aren’t loading up.

Can anyone please explain how to work with interstitial ads and what each node does and how to use them?

Most of the people on other forum recommending to get plugins.

As this is my first game I am not looking for any investment in plugin before I make any money.

There are probably some free ones also out there on github, but it seems lot of work implementing them as unreal already has interstitial ads nodes. I am just wondering how to use them.

There is no documentation about it anywhere, no video guide or a blog.

If someone managed to do it then please create one here in the answer as it will probably help lot of people out there looking for this.

I am specifically interested in “Is interstitial ad requested” node.

This description isn’t making sense to me.

“returns true if requested interstitial ad has been successfully requested” what does this do?

Where, why and how we use it?

1 Like

Same problem. Can you get this to work?

1 Like

There is a free plugin ’ Bansh Ads’ available for integrating various types of ads, including banners, intermediate, and rewarded ads, into Unreal Engine.

Additionally, it allows you to incorporate mediation services such as Unity Ads, Chartboost, Vungle, AdColony, and AppLovin. link → Bansh Ads in Code Plugins - UE Marketplace