Disappearing islands in Fortnite Creative

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Creator Portal

Summary

I had 50 islands. Over the course of several months, 1-2 of my islands would randomly disappear from the island selection menu in Fortnite’s Creative mode. Despite the presence of free slots (NEW) for new islands (47 out of 50 occupied), I received error messages when trying to create new islands. Recently, all remaining 43 islands have disappeared, except for the published islands.

Steps to Reproduce

I cannot reliably reproduce the problem because it occurs intermittently. It was discovered when I went into Creative mode, navigated to the Hub portal, and pulled up the list of my islands there.

Expected Result

I expect all of my islands that I have created and saved to appear visible in the island selection menu.

Observed Result

Several of my islands have disappeared from the selection menu. Currently only the published islands are visible.

Platform(s)

The issue occurs across platforms no matter what device I use.

Additional Notes

This issue has resulted in a significant loss of man, thousend of hours and creative content. My islands appear to exist on the create.fortnite.com website. This is a serious problem that urgently requires a solution.

Mine just did the same thing o had a little bit over 20 islands and now im down to 9 of them that only show.