Disable an actor in Hierarchy/Viewport

As the title describes:
is there a way to easily disable an actor without having to write code or create a blueprint.
By disabling I mean, keep it in the Hierarchy, but in game it has no existance (no collision, no display, nothing), as if I had deleted it.

In Unity there is a simple check box to set (or unset), it is as simple as that.
That’s what I’m looking for.

Example use case: I want to add sound. I start the game without the sound, then activate it, then re-start the game with the sound, … etc.

Or I want to set add an “ennemy”, then I want to test the game without this ennemy, then I want to “enable” it again.

Without each time deleting and re-adding it.

I do not want to add a blueprint with some code on each actor I want to enable/disable. Especially as it will land in production.

I found posts from 2014 with mention of this feature, I hope that in 2020 we have it.

Basically no.

There are two way which wont entail you having to write blueprints for every actor.

1. Write one editor utility widget blueprint which can hide various actors and turn off their collision etc. Bit of a pain, but once you have it working, no problem.

2. Use level streaming. Levels can coexist with each other in the same map, no problem. When you don’t want the stuff in one of the levels, just turn it off. Downside is you have to get your head around level streaming.