Deus Vult - Arena by Omicron Studio

Hello guys! We are Omicron Studio, a development team independent of its first experience, this is an Alpha demo of our first work Deus Vult - Arena Give us an opinion!

Deus Vult - Arena is an Action Adventure and TPS with Stealth elements and a combat system based on the tactical ability and quick reflexes of the player.
This is the realization of a dream born playing the great masterpieces of our childhood like ‘Soul Reaver’, ‘Metal Gear Solid’, ‘Doom’ and a little touch of ‘The Legend Of Zelda’

The beating heart of the DVA experience is the dualism of its gameplay. The Main Characters will be 2; Lulu and Minocar, trapped in an indissoluble link! They will need each others to proceed in the adventure. With Lulu we will face the phases of Exploration, Stealth, Puzzle. And transformed in Minocar we will take on the Arenas! Making our way through hordes of enemies with viciousness, tearing and absorbing their spirits to increase our power.

Guys does anyone know how i can not load my gif here?

I believe it’s just insert image. Cool game. That’s a whole lot of particle effects. It’s really cool gameplay. The devil guy was really glitching his movement when walking away. I have no idea what that guy was doing near that pillar at 1:41. Getting rid of the morning coffee? Might want to have him put both hands up in the air. The meteors looked really good. It’s a nice video, and a cool looking game. Your youtube video all of a sudden just blasted music really loud.

Thanks for the compliments! The ‘devil guys’ on the map during your ‘spiritic phase’ have a behaviour routine of standby or they wander around the map waiting to be called by the ‘eyes’ in case you get spotted or you transform in ‘Minocar’(your physical form).

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are big fans of Doom and we think that Heavy Metal marries very well with the frenesy of the gameplay, but this is an Alpha version still unripe, and we are still evaluating everything concerning music, graphic, and lore. At this time is 1 year that we work solely on the gameplay! And I can tell you that is our intention to give the soundtrack a very marked ‘dualism’!
As you saw from the video our game combines 2 different gameplay ‘styles’, a frantic and aggressive action vs a suspance stealth, for every other curiosity please do not hesitate to ask!

Thanks for the compliments! The ‘devil guys’ on the map during your ‘spiritic phase’ have a behaviour routine of standby or they wander around the map waiting to be called by the ‘eyes’ in case you get spotted or you transform in ‘Minocar’(your physical form).

When I try to upload an image I dont see the ‘ok’ button on the grey square! Now I am uploading on facebook some gifs to explain in detail the mechanics of the gameplay!
facebook