Detail Mode Post Process Volume

Hi. Is there a simple way to add a detail mode to a post process volume? Our game is basically underexposed at medium, high, epic settings, so I need to add a ppv that is only active with these settings (low has higher exposure because all shadows are gone). I tried to create a BP with begin play, get game user settings, a branch, get post process quality, a reference to the ppv, but I just couldn’t figure it out. Is it possible? Thx

You can select the PPV in your level, then in the level BP, right click, and use the PPV reference to adjust it. I’d recommend adjusting to get everything look right in medium/high/epic, and then just use the PPV to fix low

Thanks for the reply.

Your advise on using shadow contrast basically fixed the entire issue lol. We can just set Shadow Contrast to 1 on low as a general setting. Thanks!

But out of curiosity, is there a way to make a ppv in the level only be in use at low scalability setting?

Off the top of my head, I’d say no. But if you’re having to cope with menu options, then it’s just one more step to change the PPV.

Generally speaking though, low scalability wrecks so many things, you might consider not using it at all. I’m seriously wondering about that…

Ok, well thanks again and again for the simple fix