destructible mesh melee weapon

Hello, I have some destructible mesh on my map, and I was able to make it work fine with projectiles, but I have no Idea how to make it work with a melee weapon, I have the melee weapon applying damage on actor and enemies but I can’t get it to work on the destructible. The weapon passes through the destructible.
Also, I tried using the Enable Impact damage, but there is no impulse damage on it and if anything touches it, it breaks.
Can some good soul please help me? Thank you so much for any help!

those destructible meshes are kind of a pain. Lucky for you I made a tutorial on this exact topic :slight_smile: Melee Weapon Part 6 UE4 Destructibles tutorial. - YouTube

Thanks, you so much to the Tutorial! I was able to give damage but just using Radial Damage for some reason. This is great! U got a subscriber! :slight_smile:

This is basically sent from heaven. After seeing all the useless tutorials on how to break a mesh ( that only do "fracture mesh " on a cube, actually ) i cant believe i stumbled upon this. Thank you, dear sir

@ViceVersa amazing tutorial. Any chance you plan on making one for UE5 Chaos now that Apex destruction is deprecated?