DENT - Destructible Environment Network Toolkit

DENT does not work with 4.19?

It does work it was tested. Please advise what the issue you are experiencing is.
have you added the apex plugin to the engine

I loaded into a fps temp. I get a compiler error on BP_DENT_MASTER, BP_DENT_MASTER_KILL_SWITCH.

What error are you seeing. Is it breaking the compile ?

Yes. It is breaking the compile.

I have performed all of my upgrade tests again today incase i over looked somthing and there has been no issues

Part of this process is as below,
I have tested the cook build and package processes in 3 stages,
1 - Blank Third person - No issue
2 - Blank third person with apex plugin - No issue
3 - Blank third person with apex plugin and DENT - No issues

Suggestions for resolution to your problem
1 - Please check the you have the correct visual studio version
2 - That the APEX plugin is enabled before DENT is installed to the project,
3 - Please post the log files so they may be inspected, as this issue is not the result of an incompatibility with DENT and 4.19, the functionality work as expected. it may be to do with the integration to your project. but with out the log files neither I or the community can look in to your issue.

Thanks, I forgot about Apex.

Good stuff

How do I remove DENT from a project? I tried deleting everything from the project, but we still get the DENT popup.

Sorry to hear you are removing DENT did it not perform as required? :frowning:

Are you meeting the loading block the black box that says DENT instead of saying unreal editor or the HUD overlay
( The loading box was only ever for me that should not be added to a project from the store if that is what the issue is I will need to discuss with epic on getting it removed)
If It is the HUD overlay then that is set on the main characters construction script.

Hey I just bought your pack and the demo level was awsome. I mainly got this for multiplayer purpose. I have a project previously and I am trying to implement dent into it. I have a line trace when I fire my gun. This traced line then casts the hit actor to “BP_Dent_Master” and calls “DENT DM Server point damage” as well as “DENT DM Multi Cast point damage” but the object is not destroyed. I made sure that the actor is the child of BP_Dent_Master as well as other silly mistakes that I might have done. Yet it doesn’t work. What did i get wrong. I am trying to apply damage based on lineTrace and not projectile. A simple Server Point damage/Multi Cast point damage should have worked as far as I understand.

Hadn’t used

Dent in about 2 years. Getting an error in to BP’s.

Forget it. I fixed it.