Deleted the whole document still shows “Found disallowed object type”

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Assets

Summary

At first, I couldn’t find the file name prompted, so I deleted his entire folder and successfully connected to the session once, but when I tried again, the same error message appeared, and now I have no idea what to do.

Steps to Reproduce

launch session

Expected Result

success

Observed Result

failed,Deleted the whole document still shows “Found disallowed object type”,there is no document named “fishs” now

Platform(s)

pc

Island Code

4166-4651-5711

Additional Notes

LogValkyrieValidation: Error: Found disallowed object type /Game/fish/fishs/fishstick.fishstick, Referenced by:Content/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishWalking_Anim_mixamo_com.uasset,Content/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishSwimming_Anim_mixamo_com.uasset,Content/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishSit_To_Stand_Anim_mixamo_com.uasset,Content/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishSitting_Idle_Anim_mixamo_com.uasset,Content/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishSitting_Clap_Anim_mixamo_com.uasset,Content/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishSitting_Angry_Anim_mixamo_com.uasset,Content/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishRumba_Dancing_Anim_mixamo_com.uasset,Content/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishJump
ing_Down_Anim_mixamo_com.uasset, Plugin mount point:/my_first_pvp.
UEFNValidation: Error: Found disallowed object type /Game/fish/fishs/fishstick.fishstick, Referenced by:See below for asset list, Plugin mount point:/my_first_pvp.
UEFNValidation: Error: /my_first_pvp/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishWalking_Anim_mixamo_com
UEFNValidation: Error: /my_first_pvp/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishSwimming_Anim_mixamo_com
UEFNValidation: Error: /my_first_pvp/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishSit_To_Stand_Anim_mixamo_com
UEFNValidation: Error: /my_first_pvp/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishSitting_Idle_Anim_mixamo_com
UEFNValidation: Error: /my_first_pvp/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishSitting_Clap_Anim_mixamo_com
UEFNValidation: Error: /my_first_pvp/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishSitting_Angry_Anim_mixamo_com
UEFNValidation: Error: /my_first_pvp/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishRumba_Dancing_Anim_mixamo_com
UEFNValidation: Error: /my_first_pvp/fish_new/an_3/md2_fishJumping_Down_Anim_mixamo_com

This is the entire output log. Thank you everyone for helping me solve this problem.

I realized it was a problem with the preview skeleton pointing to my animated assets :innocent:

I modified them and here are the new errors reported:

LogValkyrieSyncProject: Error: Failed to upload project:
LogValkyrieSyncProject: Error: Failed to upload sources for module my_first_pvp: Error=[Failed to upload file [C:/Users/94996/AppData/Local/UnrealEditorFortnite/Intermediate/ValkyrieUploadTemp/0b980bb5-4423-3b9e-b8f0-d4934ff2b887/Content/fish_new/fishstick_Skeleton_Sequence1.uasset] with error: [code: 0 content: ]]
LogValkyrieSummary: Project my_first_pvp failed to update
LogValkyrieActivityTracker: Warning: Upload → Fail Activity: my_first_pvp - Failed to upload project
Failed to upload sources for module my_first_pvp: Error=[Failed to upload file [C:/Users/94996/AppData/Local/UnrealEditorFortnite/Intermediate/ValkyrieUploadTemp/0b980bb5-4423-3b9e-b8f0-d4934ff2b887/Content/fish_new/fishstick_Skeleton_Sequence1.uasset] with error: [code: 0 content: ]]
LogValkyrieActivityTracker: Warning: Upload → Fail Activity: UploadProjects - All uploads failed with errors
Cmd: OBJ SAVEPACKAGE PACKAGE=“/my_first_pvp/fish_new/an_3/fish_life” FILE=“…/…/…/…/…/…/my UEFN/my_first_pvp/Plugins/my_first_pvp/Content/fish_new/an_3/fish_life.uasset” SILENT=true

(post deleted by author)