December #UE4JAM Submission Thread

This link does not work for me, please fix that.

Thank you all for participating! I’ve got a lot of game playing and recording to do before Thursday. These are really beautiful games, I’m looking forward to trying them all :slight_smile:

Hey I just wanted to let you know, that I really like your game. It’s a new approach for a puzzler game and at least in my opinion it works very well. I would like to see you pushing this forward.

This
Golden Rush
is a game I made for Ludum Dare 34. I love the fish example so I modify it and add some puzzles and rooms, it’s a small game but with a big potential.

I like this style games :slight_smile:
I like create this style but my mind is locked :frowning:

Download: http://www.indiedb.com/games/aeon-ball/downloads/aeon-ball-unreal-engine-4-update-3
Team name: Ng-Developers
Members:
Game name: Aeon Ball

Submission name:

Is a game that challenges you to guide a ball across the most convoluted loops with obstacles and traps

I’ve been working with Unreal C++ stuff, and it’s awesome (just needed to state that); This submission does have a win state. I am looking forward to the awesomeness this month!!!

The Beginning Is The End Racing - TBITER.com

It’s good to see someone do this. My final thought on the theme was “A race track’s beginning is typically its end.”

Yeah, I know the feeling. I prototyped three ideas, first two were good, but not enough time to implement.

watch?v=6zH5R627W4Y

Team Name:
richardboegli

Game Name:
The Beginning Is The End Racing - [URL=“http://TBITER.com”]TBITER.com](]Download Here![/url)

Team Members:
Boegli, Mechatronic Engineer

Game Description:
“A race track’s beginning is typically its end.”

How to Play:
W - Accelerate
A - Left
D - Right
S - Reverse
Space - Brake
R - Reset

Known Issues:
Missed the submission date because I RENAMED PROJECT FILE from TBITE to TBITER.

• I read somewhere NOT to do this…

• Worst mistake ever!

Schedule Conflict with Ludum Dare 34

• I was working #ue4jam all weekend, but when I couldn’t package it, I had to abandon it to work on Ludum Dare 34 entry

• Ended up getting submission done in 5 hours using Construct 2

• Sam and Mas Two Button Attack Game

Gameplay

• Checkpoints aren’t working properly

• HUD is still broken

Finished TBITER quickly so that it was the final of 12 games that I made this year.

#1GAM challenge completed for 2015! :slight_smile:

Hi i just wanted to say GJ as i spent about 30 min playing your game and it look very amazing , it went very hard at the black side of mirror i wanted a cheat :slight_smile: as i never were able to jump to the next side as that red dot always killed me . anyway just wanted to congratulate you and didnt know where other than here .

You absolute legend, you absolute frickin god **** beast mode MLG Illuminati Legend!

We have remaked our submission: “The Patashnik Parable”. You can download it for free: http://equilaterus.com.

“This is a short experimental game that we are proud of. Its unique intension is to bring you a couple of minutes of strange scenarios, hilaryous dialogs and psycodelic travels inside of an arcade machine”.