The yellow emissive colour is not lighting the area around it. After google searching for over an hour I’ve decided to come here for help.
Possible causes and clarifications:
- I’ve ticked the “emissive (dynamic area light)” setting in the material.
- I’ve ticked the “use for emissive static lighting” setting on the 2 objects in my scene.
- I’ve multiplied emissive colour up to 10,000 for testing purposes.
- I brought in a LightmassImportanceVolume.
- I’ve been baking light at production quality.
- I have separate UV’s for lightmaps.
- My meshes are set to static.
- My scene is about scaled 10x higher than the norm.
- I’m using vertex colour to control emissive colour.
- I’m using UE4 4.13
Why is my emissive colour not lighting the scene?