Debugging - Breakpoints not fired

Greetings !

I recently moved my project from Computer A to Computer B. In Computer B, I upgraded to Version 4.21.

I opened the project and everything works fine, it compiles and runs as intended. My issue however is that when I try to debug with attaching to process, or running F-5, the Breakpoints wont fire, they also wont fire if I attach it to my Clients .exe

However, when attached to my Dedicated Server everything fires as supposed to, so when I want to debug the server, I can. But Im having issue debugging the client.

I guess my question is : How does one go about passing a project to a new PC, maybe I’ve lost some connection in C++ to the pdb files or something. Eventhough everything compiles OK.

Things to mention:

1 - The project was moved to a Local Github Repo
2 - Project now indicates it is unable to acess source file for generated.h (Eventhough I tried Regenerating VS files)
3 - Tried Build, Rebuild, Refresh VS Files, Generate VS Files.

Any help is more than welcome,

Thank you in advance for your help and time!!

Happy Holidays and Happy Dev’n!!

I apologize!!

I just noticed I was attaching to the Client side once debugging, I wasn’t attaching to the Dedicated Server currently hosting that Client…

Sorry for anyone with similar question but it was just a dumb mistake on my part!

Happy Holidays!