The renders above are of a set piece I made to display the debris (still WIP).
I want to gauge the interest level for a debris pack before I dive into making one. This will include anything from dumpster bins to old water bottles to soda cans to beer bottles and is largely inspired by some of the debris you see in games like The Division. Here is a list of assets I have worked up so far.
- Dumpster bins (5 variations)
- Water bottles (3 variations)
- Plastic garbage bags (5 variations)
- Plastic cups (1 variation)
- Cardboard boxes (10 variations)
- Scattered papers (4 variations)
- Soda cans (Good condition (3 variations))
- Soda cans (Dented condition (3 variations))
- Soda cans (Crushed condition (3 variations))
- Junk food bags (3 variations)
- Broken glass (4 variations)
- Wine Bottles (3 variations)
- Hard liquor bottles (3 variations)
- Beer bottles (3 variations)
- Trash blowing in the wind (paper, newspapers)
The way in which I’ll be handling this is I’ll be making a baseline asset pack and then I’ll put it up on gumroad as a sort of beta to work out any issues the pack may have (it’s been a nightmare trying to update my previous pack on the unreal marketplace). You’re free to purchase it there or wait for the final unreal marketplace version. Either way you’ll have free updates once you do buy it. That said it will be at it’s lowest price when it goes up first on gumroad. It will climb reasonably as I continue adding things.
Feel free to suggest any additional things I should include in this pack and I’ll take note of it.
I would also like to know what you guys would consider a fair price for this to be.