Datasmith reimport issue with Revit model

Is there anyone having this issue withing reimporting datasmith scenes?
When I try to reimport a Datasmith scene the app crashes.
I didn’t have this issue with the previous versions, but now on 5.0.3 it’s happening all the time. I need to update a model coming from Revit with loads of changes on it and I’m not able to do it.
I tried different things to see if I can get this file updated but without luck.
The only different thing I have done that could be causing the issue is that I have moved the original Datasmith file, it was previously save on a folder on my desktop and decided to move it to another folder, even though, when this issue started I moved it back to the original place and that didn’t fix the issue.
Anyone has any ideas? Is it possible to edit the file path for the .udatasmith file(I couldn’t find how to do that)?

Thanks in advance

Could you archive and share the log files that are in your project folder > Saved > Logs. Maybe it would give us some information on what is crashing.

Hi Flavien,
Please see log attached.
This is the latest log from when I tried to reimport the file.
GMG_HeadQuarter-backup-2022.09.16-13.05.06.log (101.6 KB)

The log is not really helping.

Have you tried re-exporting modified scene from Revit?

When your reimport you can do “reimport with a new file” and pass the new path of your new export.

Any chance you can share your two udatasmith exports? The original one and the one from reimport?

I can share the file with you, but I’ve been replacing the original one with the new updates.
I didn’t have any issue before until I updated Unreal to the latest version.
Here’s the link to download the file.

Is there any solution to this?