Dataprep Asset Merge Operator Loses Shader

Hey!
I started to getting a problem with the Dataprep Asset and the Merge Operator. Here is a Example of what happens.
I Export 10 Cubes, with 10 Different Shaders from Maya 2018 with the Babylon Exporter via glTF to Unreal.

Here i import them in my Dataprep Asset and i see that i have 10 different Shaders. (i Also setup a Substitute Material Table) After Shading the Cubes with the Substitute Material by Table everything still works just fine but after using the Merge Command i lose some Shaders and some not.
When i don’t use the Substitute Material by Table and just Merge then i will also loose some Shader assignments.
It Seems like its more the Assignment that gets lost and not the Shader itself.

Anyone had a similiar problem? Or a Solution to this?

Best Wishes

So i figured out a Workaround for anyone in needing this too.
Somehow unreal tries to combine the materials by color values (atlest for phong its color) to point 0.001 difference (maybe even more).
So in order to keep all the Material Slots and assignments every Shader has to be entirely unique in its color value.
The way i do it is:
I have Phong shaders in Maya as a placeholder. Wrote a script which Increments every color value in every shader by 0.001 for so long till its unique and in Unreal Visual dataprep i then first merge they and then let my Material Table run over.

Still this is really weird and a Checkbox or something to help with that would be awesome