Dark Hunter - Lab Project

Dark Hunter - Lab Project, it is a level that I will be working on for a while, it is inspired by the Gears Of War 5 style🕹️, it is based on a laboratory where experiments are carried out in which you can interact within its different areas :video_game::radioactive:

2 Likes

This week I was making modular pieces and implementing them in the project, I am very happy for the progress c:

5 Likes

2 Likes

This week’s progress :video_game::radioactive:

1 Like

This week I was making some of the cryogenic capsules I leave you the advances :video_game::radioactive:

2 Likes

Hey Natdoom!

Thanks for sharing your project with the unreal community, its so inspiring to see such detailed work as it’s developed.
The lab you’ve created is something out of all of our inner-evil-scientists fantasies. The scale of the world and the futuristic machinery all seem so daunting and skillfully crafted. If you don’t mind me asking, how long have you been working on this project?

1 Like

Thank you very much, there is still a long way to go to reach the result I want, I like this type of environment too much because I have the freedom to create wonderful things and there is no problem I have been working in the 1 month, I hope you continue to enjoy the process, regards

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m sorry for the little progress this week but I have had problems with my computer, I hope you continue to enjoy the process

2 Likes

Hey @Reload3d! I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with your computer, but happy to see your continued updates on your incredible environmental project! Sorry if I’m jumping to conclusions. Is “Dark Hunter - Lab Project” an environmental work, or will it be a stand-alone game when finished? Either way, I enjoy the progress you have shared so far and look forward to seeing more. :grin:

Hello everyone, I leave you a little of the progress of this week :boom: :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I love the “industrial” look of it. It’s looking great, keep it up!

1 Like

Hey everyone, I upload some previews :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

thanku, I really appreciate it

Hi again here more progress :face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

Your creation is really coming to life now! I enjoy the vibrant colors you are implementing into your lab project environment; keep up the great work!

1 Like

Once again I put you the progress of these last days :melting_face:

2 Likes

Hey @Reload3d,

Hope you’re doing well and having a terrific week so far.

I love the steampunk design you’re going for and how colorful you’re making a lab. The scale of the rooms is also really well done. Honestly, I could compliment your project forever. BUT- you titled the project “Dark Hunter” which leads me to believe there will be a monster chasing the player around, which is a terrifying prospect.

So, will there be monsters? Or is it more of an exploration type game?

Can’t wait to see more and I hope you’re proud of how far this project has come. Seeing this develop has been so much fun. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Once again I put you the progress of these last days :melting_face:

2 Likes

First of all I thank you for following the process of this project, also that you like it and of course it must have an aura of terror with creatures, I hope to continue advancing well to soon begin to give it that style of terror that I want to reach, thankss :raised_hands:

1 Like

I thank you very much, I hope to continue advancing too soon show the result that I want :ok_hand:

1 Like