Dark Hunter - Lab Project

Hi guys here I leave one more week of work done, I move slowly but surely :muscle: :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Seems good. :slight_smile:
It’s great to see updates on a project.

2 Likes

Wow! Just…wow! I have also been following along with the progress of your project, watching from the shadows. I remember when this was just buildings and objects with no textures yet, and now I stand in awe at the details you have added! The sheer scale of this lab is astounding! This is modern meets industrial meets art deco!

I’m doing a visual walkthrough, and am imagining walking past the cryogenic capsules, each filled with an alien creature being used as energy harvests to power the lab, or to study a pathogen to be used in biowarfare, or as parts to create an even more abominable and dangerous creature. Is your lab above ground in plain sight or fathoms below it operating in secrecy?

2 Likes

Excellent work done within this week of creating! Though the creative process can be slow sometimes, the outcome, as in this case, can more times than not be remarkable. As usual, I’m looking forward to future updates; take care!

2 Likes

Impressive work! What tool do you use for your 3D models? Blender?

1 Like

Once again I put you the progress of these last days :call_me_hand: :boom:

3 Likes

Hi everyone once again a little more progress

4 Likes

Hey again @Reload3d,

Hope you’re doing great!

It’s always such a pleasure to see an update to this thread. It feels like I get to let my inner mad-evil-scientist out for a second.
I love the work you’ve done so far and can’t wait to see what this becomes.

Anxiously awaiting your next update! :heartpulse:

1 Like

This is shaping to be a very interesting space!
I like how you have made it feel like it works, and like everything has a purpose! Feels ‘lived in’ in a way.
it also looks like a fun place to navigate in! Mind sharing a walkthrough so we can get a better feel for it? Looking forward to updates! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hey once again,

5 Likes

Almost in the final stretch of this wonderful project :boom: :muscle: I hope you like it

5 Likes

What a crazy amount of progress this thread has adventured through. Sending you lots of support in your final stretch! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey once again c:

3 Likes

This is the final result of this project, it was a wonderful experience and I enjoyed it a lot, I hope you too, Thanks to those who followed the process :black_heart: :call_me_hand: :boom:

3 Likes

Thanks for following the process, I hope you had fun and you like the final result :call_me_hand: :black_heart:

I’m going to upload some videos to artstation of the environment so you can see it better, as soon as I have it I’ll pass it to you here, thanks for the support :ok_hand:

Thanks!!, Everything is modeled on Maya, the character on Zbrush

If many times the times are lengthened or some problems occur, but well after many hours without sleep I have achieved it haha, I hope you like the final result :raised_hands: :melting_face:

1 Like

It is very flattering to read all this, I wanted to create an environment where you feel as if you are inside it, every detail created to generate a satisfying visual experience, the laboratory imagines it underground, enjoy the final installment, then I will upload it to the artstation with more details and videos in case you are interested in seeing it there :muscle: :raised_hands:

1 Like

WOW, the final renders of your “Dark-Hunter Lab” came out looking amazing! :star_struck: It has been an exciting couple of months seeing your creation evolve from the ground level to completion, and I, for one, enjoyed the show. Thank you again for sharing your progress with us here, and I can’t wait to see what you decide to create next! :grin:

2 Likes