Cut State Uninitialized

Help!

What is Cut State Uninitialized and how do I stop this from happening?
My desktop is frozen every time I render

1 Like

Hi, did you ever figure out a solution? I’m trying to render out a scene using the Camera 360 plug in and I’m running into the same issue. Anything would help, thanks!

I also ran into this issue and my cpu&gpu’s utilization rate not more than 5% ,meanwhile ,the memory‘s utilization rate was surged.If you have figure out a solution,I need you help ! thanks a lot!

What render Mode do you use ? I have this problem too (without the freeze though), and using Render Remote (instead of Render Local) at least completes the render task. Same with Legacy Render that gets the thing done. But I guess you’ve tried this, so it might not help you at all…

I have the exact problem in UE 5.1. When rendering, the program freezes and sais “Cut State-Uninitialized”. I have to force quit the program to get out. I have gotten the error while rendering .jpg and .exr. I am able to render out of 4.27 using the same method without problems.

Is there any Solution For This, Same problem Frozen every time i render with MRQ - Cut State Uninitialized, Have to Force End Task to Close- Please Unreal team Look in to it - Give Us Solution - There is no much information regarding Cut State Uninitialized in documentation at website also.