Custom Metahuman not showing up in Quixel Bridge

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Character

Summary

I am having an issue where my custom Metahuman is not showing up in Quixel Bridge in Unreal Engine. I am using Unreal Engine 5.3.2. I created my metahuman in v 5.3 using the MHC. Quixel Bridge is updated. I even uninstalled and reinstalled, but still no luck. Does anyone know if there is a solution to this?

Steps to Reproduce

1. Opened MHC in a browser. Logged into my account and selected to start MHC for Unreal v 5.3. Edited one of the preset metahumans to create a custom metahuman. Gave it a new name.
  2. Opened unreal engine v 5.3.2. Opened Quixel Bridge and and logged into the same account that I logged into MHC. Went to Local > Metahumans > MyMetahumans. Did not see the Metahuman I created.
  3. Made sure Quixel Bridge is updated. It was. Uninstalled and reinstalled Quixel Bridge. Restarted computer. Repeated step 2 but still did not see my custom metahuman.
  4. Waited a day to see if it takes time for the metahuman to load to Quixel Bridge but metahuman still never appeared.

Expected Result

I would expect that the custom metahuman I made would show up in Quixel Bridge.

Observed Result

No metahuman showed up in Quixel Bridge.

Platform(s)

Unreal Engine 5.3.2
Metahuman Creator using a browser.
Quixel Bridge

Nevermind. I just needed to go to Quixel Bridge > Metahumans > MyMetahumans. And all my custom Metahumans are there.