Custom AnimGraphNode with packaged game

Hi all,

I have implemented some custom AnimNodes which are implemented in a runtime plugin module and corresponding AnimGraphNodes implemented in the editor module for the plugin. However, when I try to run a packaged game which was packaged using just the binaries of the plugin I get the following error:

LogProperty:Error: Struct type unknown for property 'StructProperty /Game/Mannequin/Animations/ThirdPerson_AnimBP.ThirdPerson_AnimBP_C:AnimGraphNode_Custom_4F15357F4632CE8636A0988C7AB3B9C5'; perhaps the USTRUCT() was renamed or deleted?

What is the correct way for packaging in this situation ?

This error does not occur if I am trying to package from a project which sees the code of the plugin as well …

Thanks !

Best,

Could you please upload your full error output log as a .txt file? It looks as though you need to verify that the USTRUCT is entered correctly or hasn’t been modified previously.

• It would be extremely helpful if you could tell me exactly how you’re packaging your project.
  • Show me how the USTRUCT is set up as well as how it’s referenced in the project. Screenshots are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey ,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you!

I have somehow mysteriously fixed the bug. I will need to figure out what exactly caused it to go away, but I am happy to mark this issue as resolved. I will post here if and when I figure out what exactly was causing the bug or if it resurfaces. Thanks for your help !