Critical : Data reset

Summary

Hello,

I’m experiencing a rare bug with my map. When game ends from the server (4+ hours), all their kills, gold, and levels are reset. I’m using a save point device to track kills and gold, and Verse Persistence for the level system.

I found a similar issue here: Save point randomly resets persistent eliminations

I hope this gets fixed soon, as it’s causing players to stop playing my map.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Verse

Steps to Reproduce

It happens when the game ends from the server ( server usually ends after 4+ hours) , and it’s very rare.

Expected Result

When the game ends and the player re-enters the map, their kills, gold, and level should be loaded.

Observed Result

Kills & gold & level reset

Platform(s)

all

Island Code

7314-4269-5911

Additional Notes

I’m explaining this based on messages from players who were affected. Most of them reported that their data was reset after leaving the game or when the game ended and they rejoined. I’ve received over 20 reports so far.

Update:
I removed verse persistence from my map, but gold and kills are still resetting for some players.
This issue affects a very small number of players and occurs when they rejoin the game.
( i use save point device to save gold & kills )

I’m experiencing the same issue with the save point device. The saved eliminations are getting reset randomly, it can happen once a month or even multiple times a week, with no consistent pattern. I’ve checked all the settings multiple times, and everything appears to be correct.

I really hope this problem gets resolved soon, as players are currently unable to accumulate eliminations due to them being reset at unpredictable times.