[Critical] Can't start a session because of validation error for "misallowed" objects

I can’t start a session because of a message said that there’s an error in validation:

LogValkyrieValidation: Error: [16] Found disallowed object type /Game/Balance/Physics/Materials/PhysData_Foliage.PhysData_Foliage LogValkyrieValidation: Error: [16] Found disallowed object type

I have lost more than 20 real hours of work and I have not found any solution. If there is a solution, (which maybe doesn’t exist yet), could someone tell me, please, what should I do? If you would be so kind, could you tell me how to find those disallowed files somehow? Since I know what they are by their ID (1435328942899192312893.asset), but I don’t know how to find them to eliminate them and be able to continue with my great project of an XL island.

Many thanks for everything.

I got this to and dont know how to fix this :smiling_face_with_tear:

Same here

same here have lost several worlds because of the /game/balance/physics/Materials/PhysData_Foliage.PhysData_Foliage error

delete ATHENA_PROP_PLANT all that pop up with that name. it work dor me

1 Like

@here When importing buildings directly from fortnite in flying man mode the project does not pass validation and does not start giving error messages - #12 by HalcyonKnight96