[CRITICAL] [Blocker] (Since APRIL 2023) UNRESOLVED BUG - PLAYER.QUEUING.FAILURE.208 MATCHMAKING ERROR: Players cannot join ANY of my MAPS. *BUMP*

Reference ID

fcf2dfa5-44a9-0a04-f343-f58b5da54b74

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Matchmaking

Summary

PLAYER.QUEUING.FAILURE.208 ERROR
Players Are unable to join my game, Stuck on “Updating” in the matchmaking lobby RED letters above players heads says updating “0%” not progressing. Cannot join the game. Only one player spawns in. The rest dont spawn in until the first round ends. Additionally, Players are not spawning into the game on the first round, even with autostart turned up to 90 Seconds in the island settings. Players are having a tough time getting into the game in general from the matchmaking lobby. Players cannot make it into game from the lobby! this is a Major Bug.
Havent had one player in months now be able to join my maps.
Another issue is when players are in the lobby joining into the map, the autocount is set to 90, but players dont make it into the map in 90 seconds. It is not the Performance memory and I have culling and lighting shadows turned off with no intersecting radius or any performance impact. This is a SERVER related Bug that is only happening on my profile. Many players join the game, and cannot make it into the game or they end up waiting on the loading screen for long periods of time to find out that they cannot play at all and the game says network error. it is hard because this has been roadblocking me from allowing players to play my map since April 2023. It has been a full year and any map i create and test the same issues occur.

Steps to Reproduce

ready up in the matchmaking lobby
RED letters above players heads says updating “0%”
unable to get the players into the game.
Nobody can join the game. This is impacting my performance.
Expected Result
Players should be able to spawn into the game from the matchmaking lobby

Expected Result

Players should be able to spawn into the game from the matchmaking lobby

Observed Result

Nobody can join ANY of my games that I publish public!

Platform(s)

Windows

Island Code

8436-5545-3010

Additional Notes

Players are not able to get into the game from the matchmaking lobby! Please fix this?

1. Stuck on updating 0%
    PLayers stuck in the loading screen
    not loading on autostart 90 seconds Players stuck on spectating before first round and not loading in while other player stuck on loading screen

SPAWNING LOOKS LIKE THIS FOR OTHER PLAYERS WHEN BEGINNGING GAME

I really need help bad with this issue, I lost all my player count again.
Wierded bug I have ever had! PLease HELP

is there any fix for this? After I updated my map I now get the same error…
How do I debug this, my map has no errors.

1 Like

Unfortunately it is an on and off bug. It took nearly a year, but now finally People can play Hot Lava Zonewars! But not my second map i published. Now same thing. I should have never “listed it” when I published because discover algorithm noticed that no players could join the game and once that happens, it never shows up in rotation on Discover because the Algorithm rejects the performance data, so unfortunately Hot Lava Zonewars never got a chance.
The bug fix for a day or two, then it got on discover, and became unplayable again immediately afterward, players messaged me wondering why my map would not let them join and eventually I had to cut my losses. Unfortunately this is the second map i have that has this error. It is something with our account or something along those lines that they have not fixed. We are at a loss based on the time its been and the same issue.

Question: How are we supposed to get players into our game when we have this account issue?
Answer: We cannot.