Creator Portal publishing privacy settings are not working

Summary

I’m experiencing an issue with the Fortnite Creator Portal publishing settings. When I select Party Choice, my island is still published as Public. I also tested Private Only, and it is also published as Public. I created the island using Fortnite Creative.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Creator Portal

Steps to Reproduce

  1. Open Fortnite Creator Portal.
  2. Open my island.
  3. Select Party Choice as the publishing/privacy option.
  4. Publish the island.
  5. The island is published as Public instead of Party Choice.
  6. I also tested Private Only, and the island was still published as Public.

Expected Result

The island should be published according to the privacy setting I selected, either Party Choice or Private Only.

Observed Result

The island is always published as Public, regardless of whether I select Party Choice or Private Only.

Platform(s)

PC

Island Code

5273-6431-9679

Additional Notes

This issue happens consistently with my island. Party Choice is my preferred setting, but I also tested Private Only and both settings result in the island being published as Public. Please investigate whether this is a Creator Portal bug.