Creative replays after chapter 5 are totally broken

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Other

Summary

After the release of Chapter 5, fortnite replays are completely bugged. When i play creative on my xl grid island, and i exit the mode to go into the replay of the match, it works fine in the first two minutes barely, but after that, it starts to lag massively. My character suddenly stops moving and everything seems to immobilize, even the timer after some seconds, and it remains like that for a lot of minutes, sometimes even for the entire replay. This issue makes me unable to make content and videos with the replay mode, and it’s so frustrating.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Go into creative mode
  2. Load a XL Grid Island Map with at least 50k of used memory
  3. Start a round inside the map
  4. Do some things like running for some minutes (i recommend up to 3-4 minutes)
  5. Exit the creative mode
  6. Go into the replay of the match

Expected Result

I expect the replay to work normally, making me see all the things i did without lags of any tipe

Observed Result

You can see that almost everything you did in that match, cannot be viewed in the replay because your character suddenly stops moving or goes to a straight direction for minutes, and locks itself in an endless animation, making the replay obsolete

Platform(s)

ps5

I get this too please someone help im trying to get photos and vids of my map from replay and this just keeps happening