Creative 1.0 Map doesn't show any changes in latest approved and published map version

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Publishing

Summary

I created and published the following map: 2427-3025-9162 (on Creative 1.0 on PS4 Pro)

After the first publishing I noticed that there were some troubles with item respawns and also that players could find weapons by fishing. I also made other visual changes to endorse the game experience.

After getting approval and publishing Version 3, playing the map now, there are still no changes visible. It is a crucial phase right after release of the map and I don’t want players to lose interest because they can get eliminated on a chill and relax map.

I’d be glad if you could help me fix this issue asap. Thanks in advance!

Steps to Reproduce

• 2427-3025-9162
  1. Pick up Pizza Party box (infinite)
  2. you can fish certain type of fishes to rift over the map ceiling or collect a weapon with the Midas Fish
  3. Cosmetic changes, the road should be wide enough for two cars now

Expected Result

1. item is changed and should appear as pizza slice, also interaction time is added to avoid spawns.
  2. You can only fish certain fish in fishing zones which only affect health and shield. No Midas Fish
  3. Cosmetic changes on the map: two car spawn points on the left on the map after spawning. Wider road for two cars.

Observed Result

1. items respawn immediately and mutator zone doesn’t apply on these items, so they can be spammed all over the place
  2. You need to respawn to get into “normal gameplay” when over the ceiling barrier. Midas FIsh grants weapons, which made players kill other players
  3. there is only one car spawn point instead of two, the road is still too narrow

Platform(s)

Tested on Playstation 4, PC,
Affecting All Plattforms

Island Code

2427-3025-9162

Well… somehow with the fourth version published, it worked…