"Create a movie" do not use my postprocess

Hello,

I’m currently trying to create a movie with matinee. Unfortunately, when I click “create a movie”, The movie is using my cameras correctly, but without my post process. When I just click play in matinee or in the editor, the post process are applied. But if I click simulate or “create a movie”, the post-process are not applied. I currently have post process settings in my cameras, in matinee and in blueprints. And don’t know what to do anymore and I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you for your time

PS: The most important of them is the Min/Max Brightness for my scene

Hey tidjo12 -

Remember when you are following a matinee camera, your player pawn actually doesn’t move so post process volumes will not work because your pawn never enters them. If you are setting them in BP, I would use a Matinee Event Track to trigger them as you need and that should allow you to control whether they come on or go off at a specific time.

Thank You

Eric Ketchum

I clicked on the matinee actor in the scene and then I added the matinee actor by right-clicking into the level blueprint. Then I was able to use the event track. Thanks for your help
https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Engine/Matinee/TrackReference/index.html#eventtrack