Crazy Lighting Glitch-Flashing lights then crash

So Ive been working on a city scene in Unreal, and have been using props from the Showdown VR Demo. Soon after I started working on it, the viewport will randomly start flashing colors, kind of like a lot of colored glare, freezes, and then crashes. There isn’t much in the scene so far, and no foliage at all. I have two stationary directional lights. it also crashes during standalone testing. This issue doesn’t seem to occur when I set the viewport to Shadeless.

What on earth is going on?

Heres a screen shot just before it crashed. No clue whats going on. PLZ help!

Could you do the following. See if you can reproduce this issue in a blank project. If the crash requires that you have certain assets migrate them into the project (try to keep the assets to a minimum).

Next please see if you can find a clear set of detailed steps that leads to the crash consistently. Starting from when you open the project ending with the crash.

Finally, if you could provide your machine ID so I may retrieve your callstack and logs from our crash database that would be great. You should get a crash window when the project closes with your machine ID on it.

!

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will follow up.