Crash when EQS Generator attempts GenerateItems()

Greetings,

I’m getting a strange crash when the EnvQueryInstance attempts to generate items during a query. I’m not sure why, but this is just suddenly happening. It’s not happened before and I’ve been using this query for quite sometime, so it’s causing me to think I’ve done something possibly to cause it but I have no idea what could be causing the issue.

the crash happens here:

{
			FScopeCycleCounterUObject GeneratorScope(OptionItem.Generator);
			OptionItem.Generator->GenerateItems(*this);
		}

This is at line 226 of EnvQueryInstance.cpp. The OptionItem.Generator has an ‘InvalidName’ as do its 2 contained tests. Additionally, the OptionsItem’s Generator the and ItemType that is pointing to invalid memory. I don’t know if I am looking at the correct things here…

Any ideas on what could be happening here? Please let me know if any more info is needed or if there is somewhere else I should be looking at in this function to get the necessary information

Thanks!

Here is some hopefully useful information:

It looks like there was something corrupted with the node calling the query in the behavior tree. As I was trying out various things, I had deleted one of the nodes calling the query, to assign a different query that was working, and inadvertently set it to use the same query, but it stopped crashing.

While not conclusive as a fix, the issue seems to have disappeared. Knock on wood.