Crash on Opening Level Blueprint

I’m currently using the source version of UE4 4.11 Preview and I have somehow managed to completely break the level blueprint (though its specific to this level other level blueprints open just fine). Whenever I try to open it, it crashes with this error (Here is the full error on pastebin UE4 Crash Log - Pastebin.com):

[2016.01.30-04.42.14:684][646]LogWindows:Error: === Critical error: ===
Fatal error: [File:C:\Users\\Desktop\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Templates\Casts.cpp] [Line: 11] 
Cast of Package /Script/JanuaryGame to Level failed

The crash started happening sometime after another crash with the following error (pastebin full error UE4 Crash Log - Pastebin.com):

[2016.01.30-04.44.59:322][389]LogWindows:Error: === Critical error: ===
Fatal error: [File:C:\Users\\Desktop\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\ScriptCore.cpp] [Line: 973] 
Failed to find function StopTrap in Checkpoint_Actor /Script/JanuaryGame.Default__Checkpoint_Actor

I’m pretty sure this error is due to something wired wrong inside of the level blueprint but I can’t get in to fix it. Is there a way to clear the level blueprint without opening it? I should mention that this is a c++ project compiled from the ue4 4.11 source (i believe it was preview 2 or 3). I’m actually going to be updating pretty soon anyway due to some other widget crashes but I don’t think that is the issue here.

Thanks,

So i’m not 100% sure what is causing the error but thanks to Pand on the #unrealengine IRC I was able to open up a backup of my map before the crash stuff. So I can work from there and try and see whats going on. If I find more information about whats causing the error i’ll post it here, but for now the backup was what I needed (I didn’t realize that UE4 did backups like this).

Thanks again Pand!