Cpp or verse?

Should I download visual code or visual code community. I am staring to learn code first not engine so help me here if I am going right way or wrong!

For me, it does not matter. It can be C++, GDScript, C#, Python, Ruby, Rust… Whatever, it does not matter. If you are referring to mastering the syntax, no one actually remembers the exact syntax of functions. You can get some of it with practice, but after 2 weeks, you probably find yourself scrolling through the documentation to find the syntax.

What’s important is the concept and how the whole framework works and communicates with each other. In the short term, “logic”.

You can look at programming languages as our everyday language. You just have to understand what you want to say (e.g., " Hello " in English), and you can translate it into any language you want (e.g., “Hola” in Spanish). The way you pronounce, arrange the words and write it down in a different language is what we call syntax in a programming language.

The most important thing is to understand what you want to say and how you want to say it. The actual meaning of this is what the word " hello " actually represents; that’s what I call programming logic.

Best answer i ever get thanks @56legion