Cow Catcher NOT showing in playtest but showing in creative

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Other

Summary

So basically Inside my island (4483-0372-2409) itself i use cars. In the car settings there is an option called “Cow Catcher”. It is basically an object attached to the car from the front part. It helps with ramming the cars and the idea of the game.

In the creative game mode the Cow Catcher was spawned normally, however when i published the island for playtest for some reason it doesn’t spawn or appear inside the game. However in creative when i click “Start Game” it spawns normally! Can you please fix that as its really a major thing for the island’s idea and gameplay.

The island is fully published and listed now. The Cow Catcher still doesn’t appear or spawn at all.

Attached below are screenshots to demonstrate

Steps to Reproduce

1. Create a nitro drift spawner car
  2. select the option “Spawn with Cow Catcher ON”.
  3. Publish the island for playtest.

Expected Result

The cars should spawn with the Cow Catcher attached to them since the option was turned ON in the creative island!

Observed Result

What happens is that the Cow Catcher disappears in the playtest even though it was working perfectly in the creative island. The cars are now spawning without a cow catcher although the option is turned ON!

Platform(s)

PC

Island Code

1764-2366-5182

Additional Notes

I tried making the players spawn with Cow Catchers as an item in their inventory and then make them later throw the Cow Catcher at the car in order to attach it to the car. However this didn’t work. When the Cow Catcher was tossed at the cars they just didn’t attach and remained as a collectible item on the floor.

So i have tried some testing and i discovered that the only vehicle that spawns with Cow Catcher in published islands is the Armored Bus. I think its because the Cow Catcher is built in!

This might be a bug then or what?