Counting time while game not opened

Good day! Can you help me? I need to make an energy system, so that when the energy ends it is impossible to play. i did it, but i have a problem with getting energy through time. I get energy if the variable is less than 15 and then there is a delay and +1 energy, I tried to do it through Date Time
, but I did not understand how to work with it, I found a similar question and answer but could not implement it, I would appreciate your help!

type or paste code hereThis text will be hidden

To clarify:

1. You want energy to deplete with time even if the game is closed?
  2. You want to deplete the energy during gameplay and save for the rest of the playthrough?
  3. Both?
1 Like

no, i did deplete energy when pressing the play button. total energy is 15. When it ends, you can’t play until you have to wait until the energy is restored, I wrote a recovery condition (if less than 15, then there is a recovery) it remains only to make a timer so that, for example, 1 energy is restored every 5 minutes and then you can play again, I’m all did except the timer. I need to make it work when the game is not running. I found that this system is done through the data type “Date time” but I do not know how to use it, unfortunately I did not find the drawings. in the 2nd screenshot of the drawing where “delay” you need something else instead, since “delay” only works when the game is running, I hope I explained it clearly. if it is not clear, I can record a video of how it works and send you a link.

In general, I want energy to regenerate over time (every 5 minutes + 1 energy, up to 15), even if the game is closed.

Ah, see here’s the original thread. Linking both for greater glory!