Controling the name of Phisical Assets and Skeleton Assets made when importing skeletal mesh via command line

I am figuring out the best way to control the initial naming of the secondary assets created by fbx import.

for example, if I use the command line to import assets and I import a skeletal mesh FBX
four assets were created

the skeletal mesh
the skeleton
the physics asset
the material

The last three do not follow the “suggest prefix” naming convention because the applet uses the skeletal mesh name with a postfix.

Ideally, I would like the applet to change the prefix from the suggested SKM to the suggested SK, PA, etc.
Can I control this behavior somewhere in the JSON file settings?
I would be better off writing a Python script to import using the API and then doing some unnecessary asset swapping when replacing previously imported assets.

Like, delete my skel_file and pa_file, making sure dependencies are switched to skm_file_skeleton and skm_file_physicsasset, so I can then correct the file names using the UE API and keep all the dependencies intact?

This seems like a very sucky way to do this.

Can you guys share tips, tricks, or experiences on how to approach this best?

Or do most people move on with their lives and keep the distinct naming convention of the asset import commandlet?