Constraint Profile not saving Constraints' orientation

Hi,

For my SkeletalMesh I created two Constraint Profiles in the Physics Asset. One profile is for the landing gears in retracted position; the other one in extended position. The orientation of the constraints in each profile needs to be set up differently for the physics to work properly. By orientation I mean, in one profile I would snap a constraint to its bone; in the other profile I’d have to rotate the constraint manually to achieve a desired effect.

I was assuming that Constraint Profiles would not only save Linear/Angular Limits/Motors but also save their orientation/position. Unfortunately that’s not the case. Their orientation is not changing when I switch between profiles.

I was not sure if it’s a bug or a feature, so I’m asking in the Bug Reports section. If it’s a feature I would like to file a request. It would be extremely convenient if Constraint Profiles would be able to save everything related to constraints. A solution for my problem would be to duplicate the Physics Asset, change constraints’ orientation and switch between the assets as I would switch between the two profiles. But it would be a major pain in the neck making some adjustments to bodies or constraints in both assets.