Constant animated noise on foliage

Hi all,
i have this issue in the editor (UE5) in a project with no strange settings, created from scratch from a blank archvis template. the video is compressed by youtube so you have to wacth carefully and in the lower right side you can notice the noise, that on my screen is very strong… it is more evident on foliage in shadow, and i can describe it as an animated noise. I cant find any setting that stop it by turning them on or off… only in wireframe or unlit view it stop… can anyone help me please?
maybe i will post a better video…
Sample video
thanks a lot
Marco

P.s. my video card is updated and is and rtx2080

It may be the screen anti-aliasing method being used - try different ones in the “Project Settings” under rendering…

I have also noticed this, in UE4 my grass is perfectly crisp, in the latest UE5 it’s a blurry mess. I recall on preview one I didn’t have this issue. I’ve changed the AA settings to every different one, video below is with TAA, TSR makes it worse. FXAA is, well FXAA. Blur goes away with AA disabled.
Same scene in UE4 vs UE5. Both open at the same time, alt-tab between them.

Thanks for reply
I’ll better describe the problem:
machine spec are I9 12900k, GeforceRTX 2080, 64GB Ram, Win 11.
I’m tring UE5 and i’ve not good experience neither UE4 or UE5, but i think that the scene out of the box should be at least better than mine.

I’ve uploaded other 2 video of the issue first in the second half you can see that the AA isn’t the problem it’s even worst without AA, is the same scene that consist in a landscape whith some procedural foliage, very basic, all megascan assets and wheat are not animated. The trees are from epic market project “Megascans Trees: European Black Alder” and are animated… they also do some kind of ghosting effect.

the second video is an empty scene with a backdrop form archvis content, lighting from env. mixer with no edit, and painted foliage grass form megascan asset. When foliage is in shadow the noise is stronger and splatchy

Another thing i noticed is: in the second video there are very few object and after painting the foliage fps dropped from i think over 120 to 100

hope someone could help me in understanding the issue
thank
Marco

ps. edit
i’ve tried to reinstall graphic card drivers with no changes

Any new on this? Posted a similar thread here