Computer shutting down

That is… odd. I’ve only seen prerequisites while it’s launching, but it’s giving a generic DirectX error. This error is rather common and there’s many possible fixes for it, but I think it’s likely incorrect if 5.1 can launch correctly. Nevertheless it’s always possible to treat the symptoms and make stuff work. I’ll ask a couple questions first then we’ll treat for symptoms after. (Since 5.1 is also DX12 default and if it runs, there’s something wrong with the installation for 5.03, if 5.1 doesn’t run and has the same error, the symptoms treating at the end will be the most effective.)

Is the dropdown for 5.03’s remove option grayed out or accessible?

If used, does it uninstall completely?

Treating for D3D error:

Run the launch arguments it recommends to start with a log running and you can see directly when it fails. That said you could pull the log it references and show me that. If the error shows any specific memory locations instead of a script locale, I’ve got a couple of threads I’ve solved that specific issue on before I’ll recommend here:

The post I link goes over the 99% of the time fixes, but there’s 1 at the bottom which helps out the outliers: