Component's variables are not being replicated to server

This is kinda strange, because usually this types of faults happening in other way.
In my (yet) little shooter game I have very tricky bullets. There is gun component, that has replicated variables such as gun integrity, temperature etc.
Also I noticed that I forgot to replicate one variable… Well, that doesn’t changes anything. I’d not even used it yet.
These variables replicated in very strange way.
Here is a screenshot of server messages:

What actually is going on: Client can only see self and server’s replicated variables. Server can only see self variables. Same thing happens if I launch 3 players, there is just not enough screen space to see all messages.
Everything else is “default”.
What I have:
The player character (that owns UGunComponent) having it’s variable bReplicates equals true.
The gun component having it’s variable bReplicates equals true.
Both bReplicates are defined in initializators.
The gun component has GetLifetimeReplicatedProps override and UnrealNetwork.h included:

#include "UnrealNetwork.h"
void UGunComponent::GetLifetimeReplicatedProps(TArray< FLifetimeProperty > & OutLifetimeProps) const
{
	Super::GetLifetimeReplicatedProps(OutLifetimeProps);

// Replicate to everyone
	DOREPLIFETIME(UGunComponent, heat);
	DOREPLIFETIME(UGunComponent, integrity);
        // There is also must be bOverheat, that I mentioned in the beginning.
}

I’ve noticed that even Player State is not replicating some variables, such as structs:

void APState::GetLifetimeReplicatedProps(TArray< FLifetimeProperty > & OutLifetimeProps) const
{
	Super::GetLifetimeReplicatedProps(OutLifetimeProps);

DOREPLIFETIME(APState, bIsDead); //Successfully replicated
	DOREPLIFETIME(APState, Kills); //Successfully replicated
	DOREPLIFETIME(APState, Deaths); //Successfully replicated
	DOREPLIFETIME(APState, Damage); //Successfully replicated
	DOREPLIFETIME(APState, bulletSetup); //struct here not replicated
	DOREPLIFETIME(APState, gunSetup); // and here too
}

They both do same thing as above: server replicates to clients, but not the other way.
What have I forgot?
Is it a bug?

Epic facepalm
From Epic Wiki about replication:
“Only the changes made to replicated properties in the server will be replicated to clients. If a client changes the value of a replicated variable locally then it will stay that way until the next time the server changes it (after which it will be replicated and overwritten on the client). In this sense you should consider a UPROPERTY that is tagged with Replicated to be owned/controlled by the server.”
But for blueprints these variables are replicated even if client changes them… Why? Just, why?.. I wanna this in C++, calculating these variables on server with huge ping will cause huge problems.