Completely random error from AndroidErrorReport.h trying to compile project

Hello folks,

Recently I’ve been hard at work on my framework for our upcoming game franchise. However, after setting up a quick system to access and modify variables by their name, I’m suddenly getting this incredibly unusual error completely out of left field with absolutely not a single conceivable explanation in my mind.

I have absolutely not the slightest clue what’s causing this but I really can’t afford to keep starting new projects every time we get a random project-breaking error like this. I have absolutely no idea how to fix this so I am coming to the community hoping to get an answer. This error is completely unrelated to what I just worked on and the project was compiling just fine without errors beforehand so I don’t even know what I could’ve done to it by accident.

If you need more information or have any questions then ask away.

Thanks and have a good rest of your day.

Is the CrashReportCore module included as a dependency in your build file?

1 Like

It is not. It never was and it built just fine before so I assumed this wasn’t an issue but I can try adding that. I will let you know if it works or not.

Hey STRiFE.x,

I have added the module to my framework plugin’s build file. It is building successfully, but I am now getting this warning:

I’m not sure if this is due to some other issue I am unaware of but considering that this is all engine code I’m not sure why I’m having issues with it in the first place… either way, this is at least enough to get the engine to launch, so thanks for your help!

I will mark this as resolved for now but if issues come up again I’ll re-open this thread.

Hey, guys, I found the reason for this problem, maybe because the rider’s automatic import package imported this class, but you didn’t find it, please check where this class is imported in all classes, and delete the reference

2 Likes