Compilation error, the source code in the plugin calls the main project file and reports an error。

Working environment:
Windows、Visual Studio 2019

Premise description:
I created a UE4 C++ project and downloaded the AirSim plugin from github and added it to my own C++ project. I solved the problem of calling the plug-in source code from the main project, but when I modify the source code in the plug-in, I need to import the custom C++ class file in the main project and keep getting an error.
ERROR MESSAGE " fatal error C1083: cannot open include file: “xxxx.generated.h”: No such file or directory."

I have tried many methods on the Internet, such as adding an include directory in the project properties, but it still has no effect. I still think there is a problem with the way the main project file is referenced in the plug-in, but I don't know how to deal with this problem.

Remark:
My directory structure conforms to the specification, and the plug-in is placed in the Plugins folder!

I have solved it. I did not use airsim as a plug-in, and I added the source code of AirSim to my project.
The reason why is that wrong citation. AirSim as a plugin that has portability and other features. Otherwise,You can try to modify the C++ plug-in into a module and add it to the project to solve this kind of problem (I didn’t try to do this).