[COMING SOON] - PurePolygons - Procedural Nature Pack

Jacob-3d…

This project, I believe, is missing a crucial element. It has not yet been added to my project!

Looking good this far. Keep it up.

The pack has been submitted! I couldn’t figure out how to change the title and I kinda wanted to have a clean first post without all of the updates in it. So here is the new thread for it with a prefix that will be changing once it is approved and released! Thanks everyone for following this thread. Hopefully if the process goes quick with Epic you will all be able to get your hands on this shortly :slight_smile:
https://forums.unrealengine/showthread.php?74295-Procedural-Nature-Pack-Vol-1&p=319442#post319442

Files requested! You’ve really outdone yourself this time, man. Awesome stuff. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:
The files have been sent in!

hello! why that river looks so “pixalizated” for some angles we look at it? and what is that same character reflection? even if im near or far from the river, camera up or down, the same reflection occurs, so gross, im new to it don’t how to configurate some stuff… see this link with the image. thanks! is there anyway i can make this pack to work with quixel textures? again thanks :smiley:

://1drv.ms/1MF1SZ0