Colour grading not working in game mode

Hi, if anyone can help it’d be much appreciated.

So my issue is that I have a post processing volume (encompassing the entire area I want it to affect) but my colour grading either in the post process settings or using a LUT only affect the view in regular mode and not in game mode. I’m really not sure why this is and can’t find the answer anywhere, I can’t take any high resolution screenshots as it takes them with the all the gizmos showing. If any one has a solution to this or a workaround I would be very grateful.

On a side note I also get mad flickering on my reflective surfaces when in game mode (I have raytracing and screen space reflections turned on) so if you also have a solution to this issue that would be great, it’s a real pain having the game mode and regular mode not match up.

Thanks

Mal

Hello,

We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

Thanks