Colored light flickering with Lumen GI

Summary

This issue has been happening for me since I started with UE5 and Lumen.

It happens in the Editor, it happens in PIE, it happens when I render a scene.
It happens always and it’s random, so I can’t figure out why.
I know for sure it’s Lumen GI since it disappears when I turn Lumen off.
I already tried every possible solution offered, every solution ChatGPT suggested, but no dice.

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Rendering (Graphics / Niagara)

Steps to Reproduce

I haven’t heard my friends experience this issue, so for now it’s only me. But turning on Lumen and using GI mostly causes these light artifacts to appear.

Expected Result

GEtting colored light flicker and artifacts

Observed Result

Colored light flickers

Affects Versions

5.8
5.7
5.6
5.5
5.4
5.3
5.2
5.1
5.0

Platform(s)

Windows

Upload an image

Video