Collision seems to be broken on all Primitives

ever since the season 3 update, all primitives on my map started to have a weird collision that pushes players off the map!

Omg finally. I’ve been looking for so long for someone that’s having the same glitch as me. This has been happening to me ever since the new update. Also some of the blocks I place just completely disappear in the published version. I’ve also noticed it’s not just prim shapes. It also is happening with cars, planter boxes, and bushes. I tried deleting every glitched prop and replacing them with different ones, it didn’t work. Have you found any work around yet?

2 Likes

Sadly not, I really hope epic Adresses this issue quickly, it’s so tiring seeing maps break completely every update

Thanks for the report, I’ll get this in front of the devs.

2 Likes

thank you so much!!

Hey thanks for this post - helped me attempt to find some solutions for this bug as I’m also having it. I do have a possible temp solution that’s working for me 100% - attached is a pic of what to do. I’m not a dev so not sure the over-all impact (none in my game at all) but swap the static mesh to “moveable” you can do this to custom assets and UEFN’s assets. Hope this helps!

(post deleted by author)

1 Like